My Blog List

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First super, mega, ulta post!

 Hello internet and fellow cluster-mates. This is Sal posting on his first patented super, mega, ultra blog. If i wasn't in such a comfortable chair, this might not be as fun as it is. It's extremely comfortable. I hope every post I make is from this chair. Or at least a chair equally comfortable. I know I can't be the only one.

 I wonder: does any one enjoys the hard ceramic chairs with the desks attatched? It's so hard to get comfy. If were not comfy, how are we going to learn? It's alot harder to focus. Compound that with being hungry, and we will never be able to retain any information. Im serious. Do it right now. Sit in a akward position, then try to pay attention to the proffesor. It's not possible. If LAGCC wants to increase the size of its honor roll, then they should invest in better chairs.

 I guess it's not that important to LAGCC. Unless we initiate a flood of letters demanding for better chairs in every class room! Or at least in every class in our cluster! Whos with me? If your too lazy to write a letter, then blog about it. Blog about the chair situation and hopefully we will rustle a few feathers and get what we deserve: better chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment